Have You Been Injured In An Auto Accident?
- Getting A Top Santa Cruz Auto Accident Attorney Is Only One Call Away!
Automobile accidents can have a devastating impact on every aspect of your life. They can cause terrible physical and emotional pain and seriously impair the quality of your life. In addition, they can result in overwhelming financial damages, including huge bills for your medical treatment, and loss of your employment income. For the help you need, call the Santa Cruz auto accident attorney.
The physical injuries can be serious and long-term, and can include concussions, fractures, disc herniations, nerve impingement, rotator cuff injuries, or very often, unrelenting neck and back pain.
If you were injured in an auto accident, and particularly a serious one, you need the expertise of Santa Cruz auto accident attorney Christopher Landis to get you the compensation you deserve.
These are some of the most common causes of auto accidents due to driver negligence:
- Swerving over the median
- Driving too fast
- Making reckless lane changes
- Falling asleep at the wheel
- Violating right of way laws
- Texting or talking on cell phone
- Alcohol or drug impairments
If the driver who injured you was negligent in any way you are entitled under California law to receive monetary compensation for your past and future pain and suffering, and also for your past and future medical bills and wage losses. But justice is not automatic!
In order to obtain the compensation you deserve your first priority is to get good quality medical treatment. Your second priority is to make sure your claim is properly handled. Christopher Landis is an experienced local auto accident attorney who can direct you to the most qualified doctors and work to get you the maximum possible compensation.
There are many benefits and advantages in having Santa Cruz attorney Christopher Landis handle your auto accident case:
- He has decades of experience handling auto injury claims.
- He has handled more than 1,000 auto accident cases and recovered millions.
- He is motivated to work hard since he gets no fees unless you win.
- He will vigorously protect you from hard-ball insurance tactics.
- He will tell you how to avoid making serious mistakes on your claim.
- He will promptly and respectfully respond to your questions and concerns.
- He will communicate with you in an honest and straightforward manner.
- He will personally give his diligent attention to your case.
- He will help you find good quality medical treatment for your injuries.
- He can often make arrangements to get you treated on a lien basis.
- He is a local attorney who both lives and works in Santa Cruz.
When you come into the Landis Law Firm to discuss your accident, attorney Christopher Landis will meet with you personally and will evaluate your claim at no charge and with utmost clarity and honesty. If you retain his services he will conduct a thorough investigation and take immediate action to preserve important evidence.
After carefully evaluating the facts and circumstances of your accident in the light of the applicable laws Mr. Landis will create a realistic strategy to get you the highest amount of compensation possible. He can help you to find the right doctors and often arrange for your doctor to give you the medical treatment you need on a credit basis, which is known as a lien. Please note that treatment liens are only possible where you have a personal injury attorney.
Call today for a free consultation with auto accident lawyer Christopher Landis. Delay can seriously harm your case, so protect your rights! Make your call now: (831) 423-9393.
The Landis Law Firm represents clients in Santa Cruz, California, and nearby communities, including Watsonville, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Soquel, Capitola, Felton, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Marina, Seaside, Monterey, Salinas and Hollister.
For a free initial consultation, call or e-mail the Landis Law Firm. No legal fees are payable to the attorney until your case has been won and you receive compensation.