It is extremely important to select an attorney who has the knowledge and expertise to understand and be able to prove the complex medical and legal issues involved in your case.
With more than 40 years of experience as a personal injury lawyer, including more than two dozen civil jury trials, Christopher Landis offers his clients personal attention, honest and straightforward communication, close attention to all the details of the case, and aggressive advocacy as a negotiator and a litigator. His personal injury practice includes wrongful death, serious or permanent personal injuries, car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip & fall accidents, trip & fall accidents and dog bite attacks.
When he is not practicing law Christopher Landis is engaged in a variety of different activities, including tennis, sailing, skiing, windsurfing, golf, wine-making and kayaking.
- BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- State Bar of California;
- Admitted to all State and Federal Courts in California;
- Admitted to the US Supreme Court.
- B.A. degree in English, Kenyon College, 1967;
- JD degree, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, 1970
- PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Santa Cruz County Bar Association;
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Bar Association
- Santa Cruz County Small Claims/Traffic Court Judge Pro Tem
- Invited to UCSC to speak to pre-law students.
- Interviewed on Today Show about the Supreme Court’s landmark decision in the Marvin case.
Call personal injury attorney Christopher Landis for your car, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, dog bite, trip & fall or slip & fall accident. Call: (831) 423-9393.
Christopher Landis has an excellent staff to assist him in the prosecution of the injury accident cases handled by his office. At Landis Law Firm Andrea is the Office Manager/Paralegal. Rebecca is the second paralegal and she is able to translate for Spanish speaking clients who are not fluent in the English language.
The Landis Law Firm represents clients in Santa Cruz, California, and nearby communities, including Watsonville, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Soquel, Capitola, Felton, Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, Bonny Doon, Marina, Seaside, Hollister, Monterey, and Salinas.